Floats and Vehicles
- Submission of theme must come with a drawing or picture of float/vehicle.
- No loudspeakers, PA systems, bullhorns, etc.
- No solicitation of funds or donations.
- No distribution of goods, including but not limited to candies, pamphlets, and others.
- Themes may not be sexual, political, or religious.
- Floats may not be taller than 13’ and 6” from the ground.
- Signage and sponsorships must only be on the back of the float, measuring no larger than 3’x5’.
- Drivers must be licensed to drive.
- Must be driven at or below 5 mph.
- Must be able to maneuver tight corners and two-lane traffic without disrupting flow of parade.
- May not stop suddenly or otherwise disrupt flow of parade without prior approval.
- Children 10 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Groups of walkers accompanying vehicles must be limited to 25 persons.
- Any and all debris left behind must be dealt with by the groups themselves.
PVDFest 2022 Parade Route
As of 12/16/2021. Subject to change at any time.
Register yourself or a group