WORK @ PVDFEST
As PVDFest 2019, we are looking to fill the following positions:
Production Manager responsible for:
- Managing setlists for artists performing in PVDFest
- Show initiative, flexibility, and good humor
- Working with various production companies on behalf of local, regional and international artists
- Managing and creating production schedules for performers, while balancing audio concerns of multiple stages at once
- Working with ACT and public safety to ensure that all festival parts are adhering to all safety regulations.
- Overseeing all festival related rentals including; tables and chairs, portapotties, and golf carts
- Assisting in the development and implementation of a comprehensive trash plan
Artisan and Craft Vendor Manager
The Vending Manager is responsible for:
- Curating a vendor market on June 8th
- Curating a vendor market on June 9th
- Meeting projected budget line for vending revenue
- Creating an “Open Call to Vendors”
- Meeting press and marketing deadlines in March
- Partnering with the PVDFest marketing team for maximum visibility.
- Developing or using an existing website or interacting with the current PVDFest website to collect vendor submissions.
- Responding to vending submissions quickly and politely
- Developing and sharing a clear logistical vendors in and vendors out plan
- Working with the PVDFest Ops & Comms. teams to create clear information packages for vendors.
Social Media Intern
PVDFest is looking for a social media marketing intern to join our team. We are looking for a talented and artistic individual to create and maintain a strong online presence through various social media platforms.
- Analyze current social media trends
- Create and post content and images related to and about PVDFest
- Develop an optimal posting schedule for lead up and week of the festival.
- Oversee various social media platform accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
- Develop new ways to attract prospective engagements
- Work closely with the PVDFest Communications and Marketing Associate, the PVDFest Team, the Art, Culture + Tourism office and the City of Providence communications team
If interested in either of the Manager jobs, send your resume to: Lizzie Araujo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If interested in the Social Media Intern position, send your resume and cover letter to: Patty Socarras at email@example.com.
Indicate in subject line:
PVDFest 2019 Production Manager or PVDFest 2019 Vending Manager (indicate preference -Sat., Sun. or both) or PVDFest2019 Social Media Intern.
© 2015-2019 - PVDFest
Providence, RI USA