PVDFest 2019 is a free, four day festival in downtown Providence on June 6–June 9.
The PVDFest 2019 footprint includes most of the roadways, parking lots, parks, and alleys between Washington Street and Weybosset Street, from Empire Street to Exchange Street, and on every street in between. PVDFest completely transforms the downtown into a huge art party!
On January 1st we will be sending out Producer applications for bigger projects.
- Request for application deadline was January 15th
- Submission Deadline was February 15th
These awards will be chosen by a panel, made up of artists, producers and members of the festival team. Project funding is capped at $3,500.00.
- May have experience managing artists
- May have experience managing production
- Must be engaging at least 5 but no more than 9 local artists
- Must have a realistic artistic vision
- Will require festival management support
© 2015-2019 - PVDFest
Providence, RI USA