Create the next City Hall Banner!
With the third installment of PVDFest, we hope to create new opportunities for local artists to participate in the festival. For the past two years we have used headliners to design the banner hung up on City Hall. This year we are opening up the opportunity to local artists, to put your mark on PVDFest! Enter to showcase your work on the front of City Hall, right in the middle of downtown Providence.
Rules and Requirements:
- The banner will be 17 ft.(w) x 10 ft. (h).
- Any medium is acceptable; however the end result will have to be a digital file. If the work is not created digitally, it will have to be scanned or photographed.
- As provided in the example below, you will work your design around the PVDfest logo. This does not have to be included in your design as the logo will be placed as a top layer in the digital process.
- Submit a short, one paragraph description of your vision for the City Hall Banner (150 words) . We hope that this banner will emulate the vibrant and artistic energy of PVDfest within the city, and are open to any and all suggestions and mediums.
- Submit 3 – 5 work samples.
Please send resume, work samples and the one paragraph vision statement to email@example.com. The selected artist will receive a $400 honorarium and be featured on the premiere banner. Submission deadline is Monday, March 27.